Friday, June 29, 2007

the adventures of Kathleen McHu,chapter one (finally)

Today I went with my family to the fair and paid one penny for my fortune. Old maggie-the fortune teller-said I was to go in search of a magical snake. I am deathy afraid of snakes but if I am meant to do it I must. Old maggie also said that I must pack food and drink because there will be little along the way I must also bring money to buy the food along the way. I have decided to leave in two days and I am going to bring two jugs of water and one jug of ale and a sack of pie and fish and some vegetables. I do not know why I am to go on this quest I am just a farmers daughter....

2 comments:

Valley said...

This is really great! Not only is it an interesting idea, it is very well-written. I love it. Can't wait for the next part.

Unknown said...

Please don't make me wait a week to read more of your story. Its awesome.